This is ebook takes a deep dive into the tools that can help to cover programmes comprehensively, creatively and to the highest quality standards.
Control Functions for Managing Outside Broadcast
Simply and efficiently configure broadcast trucks, whilst sharing and managing resources between your systems to save time, space and money.
Device Management & Control
- Camera assign – Assign camera names to CCUs effortlessly.
- Camera Controls - Pan, tilt, zoon, white balance controls
- Joystick multiplexing – Use fewer RCPs to control multiple CCUs and assign cameras to RCPs on the fly.
- VTR Control - manage VTRs with single or ganged control, from basic transport control to cue points, slow-motion control and two-machine cuts editing.
- Tally management – Complete scalable tally solution across multiple OB trucks.
- Video/audio routing – Routing control over video and audio routers. Single cross point, associated sources, and salvos.
- Facility Expansion - Maximise up-time and manage variable demand by simply docking trucks to larger broadcast facilities seamlessly as needed. Delegate control and information while minimising setup time.