Addressing the Challenges of IP
Our solutions including the PAM and MPA1 ranges have been developed specifically to address the requirements of customers monitoring uncompressed SMPTE 2022-6 and SMPTE 2110 sources.
MPA1-MIX-NET provides the known-and-loved MPA1-MIX functionality for ST 2110 AoIP networks, with NMOS IS-04 and IS-05 support.
- 8 dedicated rotary controls for source level adjustment
- Front panel display of audio levels, complete with pan/balance information
- Support for ST 2110-30 Level A, B and C (1ms and 125μs packet time, stream size up to 64 channels)
PAM-IP: ST 2022-6 and ST 2110 Made Easy
- Video Confidence Monitoring - view ST 2022-6, ST 2110-20 and SDI video content directly on the front panel of the PAM-IP or via its dedicated SDI output router.
- Comprehensive Loudness Monitoring - check loudness levels for ST 2022-6, 2110-30, SDI, AES and Analogue audio sources.
- Dolby Decode - monitor Dolby E®, Dolby Digital® and Dolby Digital Plus® audio sources, complete with comprehensive Metadata analysis.
- External control protocols - Customers can manage PAM-IP ST 2022-6 and subscriptions using In-Band or Out-of-Band control protocols
- Equipped with 2 x 10Gig/E SFP+ ports
- Supports uncompressed ST 2022-6 and ST 2110
- Supports IGMP v3 for Multicast ‘join/leave’ requests
- Recall of stored Presets also includes Multicast ‘join/leave’ request
- Fully compatible with Audinate’s Dante Controller
- Control API available
- Dolby Option available
PAM1-IPView the PAM1-IP
PAM2-IPView the PAM2-IP
PAM-IP Remote Dashboard
See system health information such as software/hardware version information, temperatures and fan speeds as well as diagnostic information such as PTP lock status, IP packet counters and multicast addresses and port numbers of the essences currently being subscribed to.
Whether monitoring redundant SDI infrastructures or redundant IP networks, the MPA1-SOLO-IP provides confidence
monitoring without compromise.
- Helps make the transition to IP seamless, providing peace of mind and ease of use in even the most demanding environments.
- Features 2 SFP cages the MPA1 Solo IP allows redundant connectivity to ST-2022-6 / ST-2110 IP networks, in addition to SDI, AES and Analogue inputs also allowing for hybrid monitoring environments.
- Tight integration with your control system is made possible through SNMP, Ember+ and NMOS.