Imagine a major AV-based conference facility, running multiple networks with various devices from different manufacturers. The engineering team have the difficult task of managing these disparate networks and devices, and the operators struggle to instinctively use the system when running presentations and streaming content to the outside world.
Dive Deeper With TSL's Insights Hub - The Intersection of AV and Broadcast.
Simply enter your email address below to gain instant access.
Customisable Virtual Panel Apps
Facility Set Up
- Streamline their productions and take full control of auditoriums.
- Manage in-house productions and ‘Fire Side Chats’ streamed live across the business.
- Streamline event space set-up for quick hand over to a third parties.
- Bring together all devices and present these to operators via a familiar interface
- Connect 2110 devices and manage all the 2110 routing.
- Control Room dedicated panels make accessing and routing between these systems fast and intuitive.
- Easily pick the monitors and sources needed for the presentation production.
- Easily manage content to HD and 4K screens.
- Run common set ups across multiple presentation screens.
- Create detailed controls to manage graphics systems to the monitor displays.
- Load different pre-sets to recall specific layouts.
- Use virtual panels to manage feeds to large monitor displays.
- Set up and control redundant paths and switch between them to easily respond to issues within the live signal chain.
- Access backup projectors with source ‘quick pick’ and feed sources directly into the projector.
- Roll owned drivers and create own text commands to send over the network
- Create templates that allow the engineer driving the system to hop in and rejig cameras as needed for each production.
- Build universal pre-sets to call specific device functions
- Manage individual cameras and settings using joystick control - pan and tilt the camera, and even zoom in and out.
- Quickly call a shot via a recall button, recall camera presets
Case Study: Getting Control of Hybrid Facilities
When a major financial institution’s new auditorium needed a unified control structure for presentations, TSL Products provided a powerful, easy-to-use solution.
The adoption of IP-based connectivity has been big news in both broadcast and professional AV for many years now.
Familiarity with the new networking technologies and the ongoing need to support legacy formats have led some customers to move ahead with all-IP environments. Consequently, it’s not surprising there has also been a strong trend towards the creation of hybrid facilities that can accommodate – for example, SDI alongside new IP-based technologies like NDI and ST 2110.