Audio Monitoring Across Applications
A key challenge for any audio solution is to create and present an operational experience that is both simple and intuitive, regardless of the method being used to carry audio throughout a broadcast facility.
- manage and monitor audio within an IP infrastructure.
- a set of quick and easy to use controls.
- a friendly and intuitive control interface.
- allow them to monitor and manipulate audio in the same manner that they have grown
- used to when. working in traditional SDI environments.
Audio Monitoring for Outside Broadcast
- Deliver the best audio and video quality for their customers and viewers.
- Remain focused on the job at hand.
- Have the confidence in their audio feeds.
- Free Ebook Available.
Audio Monitoring for IP Networks
- Manage and monitor audio within an IP infrastructure
- Monitor and manipulate audio in the same manner that they have grown used
- Benefit from new efficiencies that can be implemented in ways that are both intuitive and familiar.
- Hear audio from a diverse range of sources.
- Use audio monitoring which can adapt and is simple to use.
- Manage varying incoming audio signals.