The IDS SQ-GPIO3 provides versatile GPIO expansion over your IDS network. Configure it using IDS Core for additional connectivity, control and monitoring of networked GPIO devices.
The compact device is housed in a rugged aluminium enclosure, making it ideal for applications with little space. It connects to your network via Ethernet and, with its combination of PoE and tiny size, can be installed quickly and discreetly. Setup and management of the unit is straightforward, using the Windows® based configuration software supplied. It supports DHCP for automatic acquisition of IP address, but can be configured manually for a static IP if required.
- GPIO connectivity, control and monitoring anywhere over your IDS network
- Three opto-isolated inputs
- Three relay closures
- 5V DC out
- Construction 1.8 Aluminium
- Dimensions L 123 x W 58 x D 30mm
- Weight 185g
- Connectors Mini-USB, RJ45, D15
- Power Supply PoE 48V
- Power Consumption Approx 2-3W
- Operating Temperature 0°C to +50°C
- Approvals CE