Product Highlights for 2020
With so many changes occurring in the industry, there is a responsibility on technology providers to ensure that broadcasters and media owners are armed with the latest knowledge and tools that will make their lives easier. By keeping our ear to the ground and working alongside our customers, TSL continues to design products and solutions that empower our customers, allowing them to take ownership of their systems and benefit from extended life-time value.
- SAM-Q-SDI - MADI and Loudness licenses now available. Simply purchase and add to your existing SAM-Q.
- SAM-Q-Edit - configure, manage and monitor networked SAM-Q audio monitors remotely.
- NEW MPA1 V-Range - developed to specifically address the challenges of live production, available with SDI, DANTE, MADI and AES and Analogue input formats.
- PAM-IP integration of third party control systems using 'In-Band' or 'Out of Band' control protocols such as Ember+, NMOS IS-04/05 or TSL's own RESTful API.
- Updates to the Flex Control Network, Powered by DNF Controls - including the newly released virtualised GTP-V1
- TallyMan Control panels and protocols - for improved quality integration.
- New licenses for the SAM-Q Platform
- Meet the New MPA1-Mix-V Range
- Go beyond audio monitoring with the PAM-IP
Advanced Control Systems
- TSL and DNF one year on
- Panel updates to support remote production
- New TallyMan protocols
- FlashBoard Technical Display System
Power, Monitor, Alarm and Report
- Infrastructure Monitoring Software.
- Intelligent Power Units.
- Vertical Power Distribution.