Your Exclusive Guide: Easing the Pressure of Live Sports Production.
Access deep dive content on control, audio and power solutions designed to maintain seamless workflows in fast-paced live and sports productions.
From the camera operators to the audio engineers, everyone needs to be working in harmony and in total control of the technology they are responsible for.
In this fast-paced environment, it is essential that broadcasters have reliable, flexible tools that fit seamlessly in to their operations and offer ease of use and familiarity as personnel shift and move between productions. When tasked with the production of a signature event, every step of the process must be planned carefully, and every piece of gear must be thoroughly evaluated.
By offering critical quality control throughout the whole production process, we keep working hard to provide the best tools that allow sports broadcasters to deliver the best audio and video quality for their customers and viewers.
Realise Your Production Potential
In this fast-paced environment, it is essential that broadcasters have reliable, flexible tools that fit seamlessly in to their operations and offer ease of use and familiarity as personnel shift and move between productions, tools that will:
- Support the full variety of challenges that Sports and Live production teams face on a day-to-day basis.
- Offer critical quality control throughout the whole production process.
- Allow teams to deliver the best audio and video quality for their customers and viewers.
- From the camera operators to the audio engineers, everyone needs to be working in harmony yet independently, with everyone being in total control of the technology they are responsible for.
- Systems engineers want to choose the equipment which best meets their needs: for quality and capabilities; for operational functionality; and for budget.
- The SAM-SDI-Q fits seamlessly into your production operations. Offering familiarity and ease-of-use as personnel shift and move between productions.
- The PAM-IP is the ultimate Multi-Channel Monitoring Tool. It has the ability to monitor ST-2110, ST-2022-6, Dante / AES67, SDI, Analogue and AES.
- The new MPA1-MIX-V range has been developed to specifically address the challenges of live production.
The Power of Virtual Panels
Virtual Panels offer a complete software control interface, with an intuitive editor that allows multi-page configurations with easy access, configuration creation and editing.
- Camera assign – Assign camera names to CCUs effortlessly.
- Joystick multiplexing – Use fewer RCPs to control multiple CCUs and assign cameras to RCPs on the fly.
- Tally management – Complete scalable tally solution across multiple OB trucks.
- Video/audio routing – Routing control over video and audio routers. Single cross point, associated sources, and salvos.
Broadcasters Worldwide Benefit From the Flexibility of The SAM-Q
As the only audio monitoring platform in the world designed to meet the needs of users regardless of their skillset or task at hand, customers can configure SAM-Q operational behaviour whilst feeling safe in the knowledge that their configurations are both locked and protected courtesy of a system PIN code.
- The flexbile design of the SAM-Q meets the ever-changing requirements of production teams.
- Features used by engineering teams to help meet the demands of a tight production schedule.
- Operators can also make the unit their own in the best way to meet their immediate needs.
- SAM-Q’s agile approach to audio monitoring, with licensed capabilities, remote monitoring and customer configurable behaviours deliver operational and economical efficiencies throughout your truck or facility.