WATCH NOW: TALLYMAN USED AT FINANCIAL SERVICES CONFERENCE FACILITY
Dig deep in to TMVP interfacing in major AV-led applications. This system interfaces to a wide range of cameras, routers and devices across SDI, NDI and ST-2110 networks.
- Chapters 1, 2 and 3: Facility and Technical Set Up - A quick overview of the AV facility and how the routing is managed across NDI, SDI and ST-2110 networks.
- Chapter 4: Managing Signal Flow With Christie Spyder X80 - Learn how complex signal routing is managed seamlessly through one virtual panel.
- Chapter 5: Presentation Control - This chapter provides an overview of how the presentations are controlled via interfacing presentation PCs and presenter clickers.
- Chapters 6 & 7: Robotic and Remote Camera Control - Virtual panel control of robotic & Vinten Cameras, users can easily manage preset & camera functionality within 1 interface.
- Chapter 8: Graphics & Multi-Viewer Control - How graphics are routed through the system, along with managing tallies and information on multi viewers.
- Chapter 9: Audio and Switching - Take a look in to how the audio and switching is managed throughout the system.