Powerfull Tools for Studio Production
A typical Broadcast TV production workflow often demands that operators have the ability to hear audio from and control a diverse sources such as routers, VTR/Servers, Talent, and communications.
The infrastructure may be SDI, IP or hybrid, and the format of incoming audio signals may vary considerably from SDI embedded to AES and analogue with channel configurations in surround sound, stereo, mono, with multiple languages, clean FX channels and multiple programme mixes further complicating the situation.
When signals vary dynamically during production, or setups alter completely from show to show, programme makers need audio monitoring which can adapt and is simple to use.
Meanwhile, user customised Advanced Broadcast Control in all areas of the facility can offer a modular approach for critical data sharing via Virtual Panels which communicate directly with any controller in a system.
Virtual control of regional locations is possible via touch screen control to form critical functions; adjust lighting, control camera position, pan, tilt and zoom, automatically route talkback and production sounds to ear and send videos and graphics to in-vision monitors.
- BCE chose the PAM-IP for use in their ground-breaking all IP facility at RTL City in Luxembourg.
CHINA CENTRAL TELEVISION NETWORK
- The PAM2-IP provides signal monitoring in central control room to support remote IP transmission.
- Africa's First Fully Digital TV Station Migrates to HD with TSL Broadcast Control Solutions
- Europe's first all IP facility selects MPA1 Mix Dante for Customer Mixes
SKY NEWS ARABIA
- TSL's PAM range used to support News operations, with System Integrator Diversified
TURKUVAZ MEDIA GROUP (TMG)
- TMG select TSL audio, control and FlashBoard to future proof investment
- Remote Device Control Across Studios
- TallyMan Control layer with Virtual Panels.
SKY NETWORK SERVICES
- TSL's InSite used for automated monitoring of PDU meters, realtime display on dashboards and web-based reporting of key metrics and trends.
RADIO TELEVISION MALAYSIA
- As part of the project, Mahajak Trio spec’d and installed TSL Products’ MDU and PDU power solutions. The equipment provided all the necessary hardware and can handle all analogue, AES and Dante applications.
The TSL Products Eco-System
In addition to the standard functions, TSL’s TallyMan control systems can integrate with our MPA1 Audio Monitors via SNMP, and the PAM-IP audio range via Ember+ - as well as InSite Management Software for monitoring alarm triggers for any device within the system.
Click Image to enlarge.