HOUSES OF WORSHIP
Production facilities contain more disparate technology than ever before and all these systems need to be networked, managed, and controlled in fundamentally new ways. Many Houses of Worship also need to find ways to maximise these assets alongside the ability to hide increasing system complexity from operators.
Many AV facilities rely on out-source operators to support productions. They need enhanced scalability, highly reliable performance and the ability to fit together aging systems.
- Gain the control you need suited to your specific workflow.
- Maintain the autonomy needed to have complete ownership of your systems.
- Deliver professional output without the need to invest in technical advanced engineering teams.
- Give operators the power they need to make productions happen.
FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH OF JACKSONVILLE
- In order to achieve a flexible tally communication between its legacy and new production equipment, First Baptist Church of Jacksonville, FL (FBC JAX) recently integrated TSL Products’ TallyMan control system into its control room upgrade.
CENTRAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH
- The IP Control Buddy was quickly setup, placed into operation and became the new normal. Instead of dealing with software developers and having to hire people with skills beyond their own areas of expertise, the team went with something very simple and easy for staff to configure, install and integrate into their workflow.
LUTHERAN CHURCH OF HOPE
- configured and commissioned by the end user engineer (with a minimal amount of training) creates a great deal of expansion and multi-use potential for systems like this around the globe in the future.