TSL Professional Products Ltd is a Marlow based company with offices in both Marlow UK and Los Angeles USA. TSL designs, manufactures, markets and sells sophisticated electronic equipment to broadcast end-customers worldwide. With leading market positions in the fields of Audio Monitoring, Control and Automation and Intelligent Power Management.
This role represents an exciting entry into the dynamic and challenging broadcast and media market that will suit an individual with high intellect, an enquiring mind, solid technical understanding, and good organisational and communication skills. This is a cross departmental role providing the opportunity to progress within the company that will suit a new graduate, or a graduate looking to step up from their current role.
- Responding to customer support calls across all the Product families and providing problem resolution.
- Work closely with the Product managers to understand and become proficient in the products and in their application.
- Work with the Development team to identify common Product fault causes and solutions.
- Must be willing and able to travel internationally.
- Support the products in the field on customer sites or at exhibitions across the world.
- As part of the Support team undertake the design and integration of the products at exhibitions to ensure correct and flawless working.
- Working closely with the development engineering department to enable rapid software and hardware development, through the identification of product flaws and shortcomings.
- Aid the Technical Solutions team in project delivery.
- Perform technical pre-sales activities with the Sales team.
- Qualified to degree level in Computing Science, Electronics, Physics, or similar disciplines. Experience in a relevant field (live broadcast, customer facing role in broadcast manufacturing, broadcast system integration) would be advantageous.
- Strong analytical and communications skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Articulate, technically curious, positive can-do attitude.
Location and commitments:
- Permanent full-time role at our Marlow office Monday-Friday (37.5 hours per week)
- On call out of hours availability (shared rota across Technical Services team).
- Regular onsite customer visits including foreign travel
- Evening/weekend work is rare but can occasionally be necessary due to our worldwide customer base across time zones and the live on-air nature of our broadcast customers.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com