TSL Professional Products Ltd is a UK company, with offices in Marlow and Los Angles, that designs, manufacturers, markets and sells sophisticated electronic equipment to broadcast customers worldwide. With leading market positions in the fields of Audio Monitoring, Control and Power Management, as our company has grown, the demands on the development team have increased considerably. To meet our ambitious product roadmap, we have identified a need for a Senior Design Engineer.
In this senior role, the successful candidate will be an experienced design engineer, comfortable taking designs from concept to production.
The role represents an exciting opportunity in the dynamic broadcast, media and datacentre market, being part of a growing organisation, offering the opportunity to work on the latest technology with industry experts.
- Producing high quality designs of new products.
- Working with Product Management to evaluate product requirements effectively.
- New component evaluation and selection.
- Board level circuit design.
- Schematic entry.
- Debugging new designs.
- Complete product lifecycle support.
- Experience in the Broadcast Video/Audio or related Industry.
- Degree or equivalent level in relevant discipline.
- Ability to design circuits containing embedded processors and FPGA’s.
- A good understanding of how Software interacts with and controls Hardware.
- 5+ years design experience.
- Excellent digital circuit design fundamentals.
- High speed signal design experience.
- Analogue and mixed signal design experience.
- Analogue, and Digital audio design experience.
- VHDL coding for FPGA’s or Embedded C/C++ programming.
- You will need to work to strict deadlines and juggle multiple projects.
- Comfortable working solo or as part of a team.
- Ensuring designs can be manufactured in a cost-effective manner.
- Designing products to pass EMC and safety certification.
- SD/HD/3G/12G-SDI design experience.
- Networking protocol experience.
- Knowledge of the following standards SMPTE 2022-6/7, SMPTE 2110, AES67, PTP.
- DDR RAM interfacing.
- Experience with Altium Schematic Entry and associated tools.
- Product design including ergonomics and mechanical aspects.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.