The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is responsible for representing the entire range of products and services to generate growth of profitable business revenues, achieve their sales and account objectives, influence product specifications in prospects project planning including tender process (RFI, RFP, RFQ), via the development and management of:
- Channel Partnerships (system integrators, resellers, and consultants).
- Key Account Management: The development and maintenance of high-quality relationships across multiple departments within existing accounts.
- New Business Development: The development and maintenance of high-quality relationships across multiple departments within new accounts, including the use of account-based marketing.
DETAILED RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
- Proactive in going the extra mile to generate and develop sales growth throughout region
- Hybrid existing account management plus new business development
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume, strategic and individual objectives
- Establish & develop productive, professional relationships with key personnel
- Travel within region as necessary to increase sales (estimated 50% travel)
- Achieve technical and application knowledge on all product lines
- Manage and promote new product introductions
- Be a high-performing team player by proactively involving relevant personnel to develop relationships to achieve objectives. (e.g. support, product management, marketing)
- Work with marketing and other relevant departments to optimise our knowledge and understanding of relevant market verticals, industry trends & to identify new market potential.
- Proactively maintain account plans where appropriate to develop performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive relationship.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customers’ needs on an on-going basis.
- CRM proactivity to maintain accounts & contacts, opportunity detail, timely accurate forecasts.
- Report and present quarterly goals aligned to overall company and personal objectives.
- Professionally represent TSL to highest standards, doing the right thing ethically and morally.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Highly results and performance driven.
- Have excellent communication skills, and the ability to influence customers to achieve quarterly and annual business objectives.
- Demonstrable sales experience and performance.
- Excellent time management.
- Background/knowledge of Broadcast <and/or> ProAV <and/or> media industry.
- Excellent English Language oral/written communication and confident presentation skills.
- Deep knowledge of sales & account management.
- Experience of working in high pressured sales environments.
- Can do attitude, enthusiasm & high energy.
- IT user proficiency (ideally MS Office suite).
- Background/knowledge of Broadcast, Pro Audio/Video.
- Knowledge/Relationships with broadcasters in the region.
- Experience of Broadcast or complimentary market operations.
- Understanding of existing TSL products and broadcast workflow.
- Second language is highly desirable especially one of; German, Spanish or Russian.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV, cover letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org