From its head office in Marlow, Bucks, TSL designs, manufactures and markets a range of award-winning electronic hardware and software products to leading broadcasters worldwide. The brand is respected and recognised across the world with customers served by our direct sales force (USA, Europe, Middle East, China) and also via our global network of channel partners. The importance of marketing for TSL has continually grown and the company is now looking to expand the marketing team with the addition of a Marketing Executive.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Executive who is willing to learn and enjoys working as part of a team. The role will be responsible for supporting the planning and delivery of global, integrated marketing campaigns. This is an essential role within the TSL team and would be perfect for an ambitious person who demonstrates a passion for marketing, is creative, self-motivated and obsessed with detail.
DETAILED RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
- Working with the Marketing Manager, manage the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leverage internal support and driving collaboration. Ensuring they are delivered on time and to budget.
- Evaluating, measuring, and analysing marketing campaigns and their effectiveness using web analytics and offline integrated measurement.
- Collect and analyse data and results, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI.
- Setting up campaigns across platforms, using best practice and targeting to ensure optimum performance.
- Designing, creating and copywriting content to support sales and marketing activities.
- Website maintenance including updating images, content and monitoring the overall look and feel of the website.
- Management of social media platforms.
- Project managing events ensuring milestones are met and stakeholders updated.
- Support sponsorship and PR activities, including working with external agencies.
This role will be very hands on and will require the successful candidate to Interact with all levels throughout the corporate organisation, working closely with TSL product managers, sales team, directors and resellers.
- Degree or equivalent experience in marketing or a related field
- 2 - 5 years relevant marketing experience
- Highly organised, able to manage projects and work to deadlines
- Competent using Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-starter, motivated, organised and flexible.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Social media experience
- CRM management – ideally experience with HubSpot
- Design (eg: Photoshop) and video editing skills (eg: Premier) are desirable.
- Interested in technology and /or broadcasting is desirable.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com