From its head office in Marlow, Bucks TSL Products designs, manufactures and markets a range of electronic hardware and software products that it sells to leading broadcasters worldwide. With many years of successive growth, the company enjoys a winning position amongst its peers. The role of marketing for TSL has changed a lot within this time and the company is now looking to expand the marketing team with the addition of a Marketing Assistant.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Assistant will be responsible for the planning and delivery of global, integrated marketing campaigns, offering a fantastic opportunity to gain well-rounded, hands-on experience of website design, email marketing, social media and digital advertising, design and branding, and events and PR management. This is an essential role within the TSL team and would be perfect for an ambitious person who demonstrates a passion for marketing, is creative, self-motivated, obsessed with detail, and looking to grow their overall experience and develop a solid marketing-based career. The role will be supported by training and daily one-to-one mentoring directly with the Marketing Manager.
DETAILED RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
- Working with the Marketing Manager to develop campaigns that deliver on expected ROI and support wider business activities. This includes supporting the planning, design, copywriting, distribution, and measurement of coordinated campaigns.
- Working with the TSL team to create and manage the delivery schedules and timelines for these campaigns, ensuring that deadlines are met, and quality is maintained.
- To help write and schedule social media channels.
- Help manage and use Hub Spot, working with the product and sales managers to maintain the contacts database and to deliver lead-generation campaigns.
- Support sponsorship and PR activities, including working with an external agency to develop press releases that cover projects won, products launched, new employees, awards etc.
- Provide exhibition and events support. This includes assisting with the stand design and build process, working with agencies to ensure deliverables are on time, implementing lead retrieval strategies and helping with Reseller event support.
- Support general department administrative processes, including reporting, managing contract with suppliers and budget maintenance.
This role will be very hands on and will require the successful candidate to Interact with all levels throughout the corporate organisation; working closely with TSL Product Managers, Sales team members, Directors and Resellers.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS:
The following are the qualifications and skills which an individual will need in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this position.
- Degree or equivalent experience in marketing, business development, media and journalism.
- An understanding of digital marketing channels, such as email marketing and social scheduling tools.
- Some experience in assisting with, or creating marketing campaigns, including setting up web pages and emails.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of branding and marketing / business strategy.
- Some project management experience and able to meet deadlines.
- Basic design and video editing skills is desirable.
- Self-starter, motivated, organised, flexible.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent written (copywriting) and verbal skills, able to understand and translate complex ideas into concise messaging suitable for a wider audience.
- Focused on delivering results.
- Confident working as part of a team and able to provide their own opinions and take initiative where needed.
- Interested in technology and /or broadcasting is desirable.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.