From its head office in Marlow, Bucks TSL designs, manufactures, and markets a range of audio monitoring, control systems and power management products that are used by leading broadcasters and content creators worldwide. The brand is respected and recognised across the world with customers in every region that are served by our direct sales force (USA, Europe, Middle East, China) and served by our global network of channel partners. To prepare for the next phase of our growth, we’re looking for a creative, strategic and experienced marketing leader.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for the planning and delivery of global integrated marketing campaigns, taking on the responsibility for key communication channels including website design, email marketing, social media and digital advertising, design and branding, and events and PR management. The Marketing Manager will lead a team consisting of an account executive and digital marketing apprentice. The Marketing Manager will also hold a strategic role within the business, helping to drive sales enablement and product marketing, and working with Sales team and Product Managers to drive Account Based Marketing (ABM) campaigns. This is an essential role within the TSL team and would be perfect for an ambitious person who demonstrates a passion for marketing, is creative, self-motivated, obsessed with detail, and looking to take a step up in their marketing career.
- Provide leadership to the marketing team, allocating tasks and responsibilities, ensuring the marketing strategies are supported and understood across all channels. Mentoring and growing the skills of the team.
- Working with the Management team, develop, own and track marketing strategies designed to help meet sales goals across regions, products, and sectors.
- Act as front-line responsibility in the creation and management of marketing materials, working with sales, product management and external agencies to achieve specific campaign objectives.
- Develop content marketing and social plans including editorial calendars, working with journalists and PR agency.
- Exhibition Management, including stand design, build and logistics.
- Work with the Sales Director and Regional Sales Managers to plan and deliver Account-Based Marketing (ABM) campaigns, helping to drive business development opportunities and growth in key accounts and sectors.
- Manage the marketing systems including Hub Spot, Umbraco CMS, EMS and CRM (MS Dynamics), working with the product and sales managers to maintain the contacts database, track lead generation, monitor engagement levels and report to the wider team on potential opportunities.
- Develop the marketing budget and then manage and oversee the purchase requisition process for all associated marketing costs.
- Undertake other tasks as deemed appropriate by Directors to support the sales and marketing objectives.
- Ability and desire to travel from time to time.
Interact with all levels throughout the organisation; works closely with their Marketing team, Product Managers, Sales team members, the Board, Channel Partners (SI’s, Resellers & Consultants), PR Agency, Industry Trade Bodies.
You will benefit from receiving a competitive salary, comprehensive health plan, and additional perks to help you manage your working environment.
The following minimum qualifications required to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this position.
- Excellent industry knowledge, able to distil technical information into engaging copy.
- Highly organised, whilst maintaining sharp attention to detail, with the ability to manage budget, timelines and people.
- Clear, effective communication skills and experience in a collaborative, transparent, and hands-on environment.
- Experience with MS Office, PowerPoint, CRM systems (ideally Hub Spot), Social Media tools (LinkedIn)
- Desirable but not essential - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator (Adobe Creative Suite)
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience with background in broadcast, media, or technical industries.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally Business or Marketing.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge and success of integrated marketing.
- International experience, involving an understanding of different cultures and languages would be beneficial.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com