SurroundZone2 unlocks the information captured from any of the SoundField microphone systems and gives unprecedented control over a wide range of microphone parameters from a single intuitive user interface. SurroundZone2 will be available free of charge to give anyone the freedom to manipulate SoundField B-Format and A-Format files.
The new plug-in rolls all the functionality of the original “Surround Zone” and “SPS200 Surround Zone” plug-ins into one. At the same time we are also adding some exciting new controls such as “Snap Tilt” and “individual polar pattern control” for the surround modes.
The main focus throughout the development of this plug-in was ease of use across the most popular of all Digital Audio Workstations, both from a usage and a set-up perspective.
Supported Output Formats:
- Stereo (Mono)
- 5.0, 5.1, 6.0, 6.1, 7.0, 7.1
- Input and Output trims
- Hi-Pass Input filter
- Mic Orientation: End-Fire and Invert
- Solo and Mutes for the Individual outputs
- Rotate, Snap Tilt (individual front and rear tilt) and Zoom
- Individual Width Controls
- Individual Polar Pattern Controls
SurroundZone2 is available in the following plug-in formats:
- AAX Native, both 32-bit and 64-bit, for both PC and Mac
- VST, both 32-bit and 64-bit, for both PC and Mac
- AU, both 32-bit and 64-bit. Mac only
There are an enormous amount of combinations of available Digital Audio Workstations and Operating Systems out there. In order to be able to ensure the performance of our plug-in products we have limited the officially supported number of combinations. For the latest supported platforms please refer to the “SurroundZone2 Compatibility Chart”.