The IDS SQ-DTC provides control and monitoring of production timers and other time code devices, delivering accurate real-time information to any display on your IDS network.
The compact device is housed in a rugged aluminium enclosure, making it ideal for applications with little space. It connects to your network via Ethernet and, with its combination of PoE and tiny size, can be installed quickly and discreetly. Setup and management of the unit is straightforward, using the Windows® based configuration software supplied. It supports DHCP for automatic acquisition of IP address, but can be configured manually for a static IP if required.
- Interface with Harris UDT-5700 to deliver real-time time code information to any IDS display
- Dual LTC inputs
- Monitor two external real-time time codes on any IDS display device
- Send two countdown timers to any number of IDS display devices
- Construction 1.8 Aluminium
- Dimensions L 123 x W 58 x D 30mm
- Weight 185g
- Connectors Mini-USB, RJ45, D15
- Power Supply PoE 48V
- Power Consumption Approx 2-3W
- Operating temperature 0°C to +50°C
- Approvals CE