The IDS SQ-NTP is an NTP server, locked to SMPTE time code. It delivers accurate, synchronised time to all the devices on your network, either as a stand-alone NTP server or as part of your IDS installation.
The compact device is housed in a rugged aluminium enclosure, making it ideal for applications with little space. It connects to your network via Ethernet and, with its combination of PoE and tiny size, can be installed quickly and discreetly. Setup and management of the unit is straightforward, using the Windows® based configuration software supplied. It can be configured with a static IP address (recommended), but also supports DHCP.
- Reads time code compliant with ANSI/SMPTE 12M
- SNTP and NTP client support
- LTC to NTP stand-alone server
- Frame rates of 24, 25, 30 f/ps (non drop frame)
- Industry-standard user bit date encoding
- Construction 1.8 Aluminium
- Dimensions L 123 x W 58 x D 30mm
- Weight 185g
- Connectors Mini-USB, RJ45, D15
- SMPTE compliance 12M
- Power Supply PoE 48V
- Power Consumption Approx 2-3W
- Approvals CE