As an integrated component of IDS, the IDS SQ-IRQ operates in conjuction with the IDS Touchscreen to control up to four remote infrared devices, such as TVs, set-top boxes and DVD players, situated anywhere on your IDS network.
The compact device is housed in a rugged aluminium enclosure, making it ideal for applications with little space. It connects to your network via Ethernet and, with its combination of PoE and tiny size, can be installed quickly and discreetly. Setup and management of the unit is straightforward, using the Windows® based configuration software supplied. It supports DHCP for automatic acquisition of IP address, but can be configured manually for a static IP if required.
- Control up to four IR devices over your IDS network
- Construction 1.8 Aluminium
- Dimensions L 123 x W 58 x D 30mm
- Weight 185g
- Connectors Mini-USB, RJ45, 3.5mm 2-way jack socket
- Power Supply PoE 48V
- Power Consumption Approx 2-3W
- Operating Temperature 0°C to +50°C
- Approvals CE